Skip to main content

Simulation Hockey Community Blog is Back pt.1

Oh, Yes we are back folks. Sim League Community has come back for more on a new Topic that even I have just learned about. A website named Simulationhockey.com has become a big thing, although confusing to use, and become a player with upgrading this has become a top dog for me in Simulation Hockey. The picture up top is my created player that I have just created. This league consists of Players, GMs, and Coaches for everything from the Junior Level to Professionals, and yes even International. This will be a go to market spot for most in my honest opinion. I will be coming to you with more in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviews on SHL Players

Big Interviews today coming from a few of the biggest players some of the old timers, and the younger stars. Pietra Volkova Interview: Alright well after hearing that you are hanging up the Skates. If you could go back over your career what would you say are the bright spots over the career you have had? Well, my gold medal with Team Russia in S38 was certainly one of them. I've spent over ten seasons in my career as one of the federation heads for Team Russia, and it was just such an amazing experience to get to win gold with my team, many of whom I had been really close friends with basically from the moment I joined the site. Going first overall in the SHL draft was definitely another, it was a really humbling experience. My Four Star Cup my rookie season... An eighth-seed into the playoffs (at the time, there were only 8 teams in juniors) and we stormed to win it all, with an amazing locker room and a team that was just so super close... Honestly, I was never much of